Hey everyone! So I am on day 2 of the 30 day blogging challenge and this one might be a toughie. I am not even sure if I can think about 20 facts about myself. Oh well! 20 facts about me! Okay, here goes:
1. I am right handed, but sometimes still hold a cup in my left
2. I watch more You Tube than Netflix
3. The majority of my clothes are prints
4. I am always freezing cold due to Reynaud’s Syndrome
5. I am obsessed with Owls and they are my spirit animal
6. I have never once considered disabling my Facebook account- I am a real social media addict when it comes to stuff like that.
7. I got my first tattoo last year and I already have plans for a second.
8. I always bring my own yoga mat to yoga class
9. Even though I am 25 I still own a bunch of stuffed animals and still want more.
10. I have a degree in social work and a minor in women and gender studies
11. I am a huge dork and I’m not afraid to admit it 😛
12. I love giving and receiving hugs
13. I hate taking my anti seizure medication
14. It’s hard for me to hold a grudge
15. I feel tired all the time, so I call myself permatired
16. Earl Grey tea is my favourite type of tea, but I am always happy to experiment and try new ones.
17. I want to learn American Sign Language this year
18. I don’t believe in diets (Such as the cabbage soup diet, etc. I DO believe in eating healthy!)
19. T0 contradict number 18, I loooove chocolate
20. I am a perfectionist, and I am working on becoming “perfectly imperfect”.