Hey guys! How are you? I would like to announce that I am adding on a Fashion section to my site. My life isn’t Epilepsy 24/7, and I actually have some hobbies and a life outside of it. hah.
One of my big interests is Fashion. When I was in my teens I used to watch What Not to Wear with Stacy London and Clinton Kelly. They taught me so much about fashion! Somehow I managed to retain that information, and without further ado, will unveil it to you:
1. Think about what part of you that you would like to accentuate the most. For me, it’s usually my waist because it is the smallest part of me. Everyone chooses to accentuate different aspects of themselves and I think that is totally rad!
2. Think about what colours look good on you. If you are fair skinned like I am, it might be best to veer away from colours like yellow and orange. It is always important though to try many options, because clothing looks different on you than when its on a hanger.
3. In turn, you don’t want to look like a rainbow. (Unless that’s your look!) It’s always great to pair colours with a neutral, such as black, grey, beige and sometimes navy blue works well.
4. What do you want to say to the world? Think about what your clothing says to the world about you. For example, I am wearing a plaid top with black pants, but it is paired with a cute head band and bracelets. I am also wearing a slight hint of lip gloss and mascara. This outfit cannot be mistaken for anything but girly, which is what I am.
5. Don’t be afraid to try new things! Also, fit is always preferable over the size on the tag. What does that mean? For example, if you are usually a size 6, but a size 8 fits you better at a clothing store- don’t fret! Clothing companies make their clothes in all different sizes, so you could be a 6 at one store but an 8 at another. It’s not a big deal!
One Bonus Tip: Make the outfit YOU! With my bracelets and headband, it is no doubt me inside and out.
What are your fashion tips?? I wanna know!
Love you lots! xox